Farmingville Trick or Treat Trail
Our goal is to teach you a little bit about the HISTORY OF CANDY while you get to indulge in full-size candies of all types!
Thank you to all of those who participated in our 1st Annual Trick or Treat Trail. Thank you to those who braved the weather on Saturday. We did our best to keep you dry! Sunday participants had the opportunity to experience the actual trail through the woods! Thank you to all of our volunteers and sponsors who helped to make this event possible. Can’t wait to see you next year!
Save the date: NEXT YEAR’S DATE is SATURDAY, October 29, 2022 (rain date October 30, 2022)
Here’s how the Trick or Treat Trail works:
- Arrive in your costume at your assigned date and time at Farmingville Hills County, 503 Horseblock Road, Farmingville NY 11738.
- Check in at our CHECK-IN tent.
- Bring a phone if possible to scan QR codes for hints about the history of each candy.
- Follow the trail to each Candy Stop.
- Along the trail you will see a QR code to get the hints about the next candy. Try to figure out what candy it is!
- Stop at the Candy Stop and guess what candy it is. If you guess correctly, you get to add that candy to your bag of treats!
- Walk to the next Candy Stop.
- There are 10 Candy Stops along our Trail!
CANDY STOP Volunteers Needed!
If you and/or your group are interested in hosting a CANDY STOP, please complete the form below. Volunteers are required to wear costumes, will interact with the trick or treaters by letting them guess the candy, and will give out 1 candy to each trick or treater. Click here to complete the volunteer form.