Farmingville Trick or Treat Trail 2022!
Our goal is to teach you a little bit about the HISTORY OF CANDY while you get to indulge in full-size candies of all types!
Here’s how the Trick or Treat Trail works:
- Arrive in your costume at your assigned date and time at Farmingville Hills County, 503 Horseblock Road, Farmingville NY 11738.
- Check in at our CHECK-IN tent.
- Bring a phone if possible to scan QR codes for hints about the history of each candy.
- Follow the trail to each Candy Stop.
- Along the trail you will see a QR code to get the hints about the next candy. Try to figure out what candy it is!
- Stop at the Candy Stop and guess what candy it is. If you guess correctly, you get to add that candy to your bag of treats!
- Walk to the next Candy Stop.
- There are 10 Candy Stops along our Trail!
Complete the form below and you will be redirected to Paypal to finalize your registration. You must pay the $15 per child to fully register.
Photos from our 2021 Trick or Treat Trail Event…
CANDY STOP Volunteers Needed!
If you and/or your group are interested in hosting a CANDY STOP, please complete the form below. Volunteers are required to wear costumes, will interact with the trick or treaters by letting them guess the candy, and will give out 1 candy to each trick or treater. Click here to complete the volunteer form.