Conquer the Hills
Conquer the Hills Black Friday has been approved for 2020!
Our 4th Annual Conquer the Hills Run & Hike will still take place Black Friday, November 27, 2020 with some changes to ENSURE we are COVID safe. This is an untimed race. Here is what to expect – PLEASE READ:
- Normally we are a 5K. The 5K requires some overlap in the trails which we want to avoid this year. Therefore, this year’s run/hike will only be 2.6K. The trails are open to the public and, therefore, runners and hikers can return and do more laps.
- Everyone will NOT start at the same time. We will have 5-minute start time increments. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a booking calendar. Here you will schedule a start time between 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM. If you are with a family or group, you will register together in one start time. A family or group will be up to 4 people. If you are an individual you must register separately in one start time.
- You must pre-register. The race will NOT take any registrations on the morning of the race.
- There will be no pre-race hot chocolate or post-race food distributed this year. We will hand out water bottles at the end of the race to all participants.
- We will also hand out vintage Conquer the Hills t-shirts to participants (t-shirts from past years).
- You will arrive a few minutes prior to your designated start time, check-in at a tent, and then start your run at your designated start time.
- Upon arriving, everyone must wear a mask. During the run/hike, participants can remove their mask but must put it on after crossing the finish line.
- We are requesting that hikers select later start times. This will minimize runners from passing hikers. Please select start times later than 11AM if possible.
- At times, participants will need to pass each other. Please practice proper social distancing and allow people to easily pass on the trails.
- If there is a spike in COVID cases and it is deemed unsafe to host this event, we will refund all registration fees.
- 100% of the proceeds of this event support local history education through the Farmingville Historical Society.
Click here to register as a family or group ( 2-4 people): $20 registration fee.
Click here to register as 1 person: $10 registration fee.
Click here for 2018 Race Results:2018 Conquer the Hills Results Sheet1